The Occitanie / Pyrénées-Méditerranée regional government oversees TER rail services, manages, maintains and develops public aerodromes, and organises non-urban road and school transport in partnership with local councils.
As part of its efforts to harmonise transport services across the Region, Occitanie / Pyrénées-Méditerranée has put forward the following transport roadmap:
- Launch of the roadmap compiled following the General Assemblies for Rail and Intermodal transport (EGRIM)
- New TER services (new ticket pricing structure)
- Providing support for intermodal transport centres and developing stations
- Modernising and improving the rail network and increasing accessibility
- High-speed rail lines (LNMP, GPSO) connecting Toulouse-Narbonne and Toulouse-Montpellier.
- Servicing departmental and national roads
- Airport strategy
General Assemblies for Rail and Intermodal Transport (EGRIM)
The General Assemblies for Rail and Intermodal Transport (EGRIM) have been held since the first quarter of 2016.
All the region’s inhabitants have an opportunity to express their views on various mobility-related issues (social, economic and environmental), and share their expectations regarding various projects to be pursued or undertaken: development of TER rail networks, the arrival of high-speed rail lines, interlinking different transport networks, ensuring equality of train services across the region, adapting to intermodality, etc.
Find out more about the EGRIM
- 37 development projects for bus and rail stations
- 20 TER lines
- 43 coach routes
En savoir plus